Finding the perfect combo of specs in developing an application that meets consumers’ needs is a daunting task. On the flip side, it is also daunting for consumers to find the right app for their needs—say, to integrate into their cloud accounting system, like QuickBooks Online.Continue Reading
We are overjoyed to be Canada’s Intuit’s Firm of the Future finalist!Continue Reading
Using the DRAGON Method to Filter Clients: Episode 45, Grow My Accounting Practice Podcast with Mike Michalowicz
Grow My Accounting Practice Podcast Episode 45 Client Filtering with Jennie Moore & Mike MichalowiczContinue Reading
What are apps? Applications are kind of like shortcuts. I’m sure you use them on your smartphone: there are icons you can click to take you to your banking site or social media platform, like Twitter or Instagram—or maybe you use one for a quick online shopping experience, like, say, through the Amazon app.Continue Reading
We are Canada’s Firm of the Future Finalist!
Let’s socialize…grab a java
- View MooreDetailsBookkeeping’s profile on Facebook
- View @mooredetails’s profile on Twitter
- View moorefuntimes’s profile on Instagram
- View QBOAdventures’s profile on Pinterest
- View jennieqboevangelist’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UC3IvLJidOIwDZChzhaK-6JA’s profile on YouTube
- View qboadventures’s profile on Vimeo
- View JenniferMooreQBOEvangelist’s profile on Google+
Want me to check out your app?
I’m interested in you becoming my bookkeeper
Exciting things that have happened to our little firm.
Pocket protectors unite at
#Soar with me on TwitterMy Tweets
Area 51. Top secret pages here!
Stuff people like…
- Finagraph: Get the Feedback Your Clients Crave
- Jennie Approved Apps
- Top Apps for Accountants
- Tip #1 - Defining your value
- Intuit steps into my high heels for a day #IntuitLovesAccts
- Day 1: #IPBCignite Accounting Pro's Unite
- Get to know #JennieApprovedApps
- App Developers: This is What We look for in a #JennieApprovedApp
- Canada's QuickBooks Firm of the Future Finalist: Moore Details Bookkeeping