This pretty much sums up my response when I was granted a VIP ticket to Intuit’s prestigious event called #QBConnect to take place in California this November.
So what?! you may say. Well, if you’re a bookkeeper, accountant, or some other type of financial adviser, this event is to you what going to Disneyland is to your five-year-old. It is THE place to be if you want to get downright groovy in our ever-changing industry.
Here are my top 10 reasons you need to break away from the desk, put down the pencil, and hop on a plane:
- To meet Oprah Winfrey… yeah, you read right! Do you want to feel empowered? Motivated? Meaningful in life?
- To hear Robert Herjavec and empower your inner entrepreneur dragon.
- To learn from experts in our trade, such as Dawn W. Brolin, Hector Garcia, Stacy Kildal, Michelle Long, etc.
- To help change your industry by taking part in the Developer Hackathon
- To hang out with Mike Michalowicz, author of Profit First and The Pumpkin Plan
- To learn how to be lean when starting up a biz, with Eric Ries, author of The Lean Startup
- To surf the trade show floor with the world’s best Third Party App developers and learn how to make life easier!
- To meet Canada’s sweetheart Rachel Fisch when she presents the Canuck version of the QBO Advanced Certification
- It’s California! Come on, Canadians, let’s get that vitamin D!
- To hang out with the Goo Goo Dolls… toss the pocket protectors and rock out! Seriously, it’s that kind of event.
Haven’t booked? Here is how you can.
Looking forward to seeing you there!